High on the list of recommendations for your kids on Antarctica, Arctic, Alaska, and other colder weather destinations are excellent moisture wicking, breathable, insulating, midweight thermal pants, made of technologically-advanced fabrics.
These are "just the right ones for your kids" and they have these Special Features:
- Made of bi-Component 100% polyester knit
- A brushed inner surface for warmth
- A mesh outer surface to speed moisture evaporation
- In addition to insulating you, the composite effect of the bi-component fabric is that of moving moisture away from your skin to the outer mesh poly fabric where it quickly evaporates
- Quick-drying and warm in winter stop and go activities