These windproof, 4 layer paddling & snorkeling gloves, including a .5 mm core layer of Neoprene, are perfect when it's too cool or cold to go gloveless, but you don't need full winter protection. They're great for those in-between-weather trips when the air's cold but the water's warm (or vice versa). Lightweight and "low on bulk", they cut the chill without sacrificing grip or feel.
RENT them with the peace of mind of getting them delivered to your home, and knowing they fit and how they work before you depart. USA customers may be confident placing orders up until two weeks prior to your departure date, international customers should allow three weeks.
They have these Special Features:
- Designed as cold water canoe and kayak paddling gloves, they are a great windproof, warming glove for any variety of conditions.
- "The 0.5 mm neoprene core layer insulates and protects without adding too much bulk.
- The PowerSpan™ exterior stretches in four directions, allowing unrestricted use of your most important paddling equipment - your hands.
- The ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly for added comfort.
- Silicone pattern on the palm and fingers provides a better grip and added durability.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) coating helps the gloves shed water, reducing evaporative cooling.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
- A fitted, stretchy slip-on wrist cuff makes the glove easy to put on and take off.