These windproof, 4 layer paddling gloves, including a .5 mm core layer of Neoprene, are perfect when it's too cool or cold to go gloveless, but you don't need full winter protection. They're great for those in-between-weather trips when the air's cold but the water's warm (or vice versa). Lightweight and "low on bulk", they cut the chill without sacrificing grip or feel.
RENT them with the peace of mind of getting them delivered to your home, and knowing they fit and how they work before you depart. USA customers may be confident placing orders up until two weeks prior to your departure date, international customers should allow three weeks.
- The rental period covers a period of 60 days beginning on the date we ship it to you
- IMPORTANT - We thank you for understanding that once shipped, the rental period has officially begun and the items are considered rented
- We'll ship the item to you 14 - 21 days prior to your departure date - this allows enough time to exchange them for different sizes should it be necessary
- Please indicate your departure date in departure date form field you find during the check out process so we can stage your shipment on a timely basis
- Return the item to us within the 60 rental period and your security deposit will be returned to you
- Should the item not be returned within the 60 day rental period, we respectfully must retain the security deposit.
They have these Special Features:
- Designed as cold water canoe and kayak paddling gloves, they are a great windproof, warming glove for any variety of conditions.
- "The 0.5 mm neoprene core layer insulates and protects without adding too much bulk.
- The PowerSpan™ exterior stretches in four directions, allowing unrestricted use of your most important paddling equipment - your hands.
- The ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly for added comfort.
- Silicone pattern on the palm and fingers provides a better grip and added durability.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) coating helps the gloves shed water, reducing evaporative cooling.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
- A fitted, stretchy slip-on wrist cuff makes the glove easy to put on and take off.