BioStretch Harness & Belt
Back Panel, Belt & Harness
Made by Osprey, these packs are the perfect size for your hike into or out of the Grand Canyon. With a 44 liter capacity, are large enough for all your gear, simple and easy to use, lightweight, breathable, and ventilated. A BioStretch harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine with a fiberglass frame to create an incredibly lightweight and stable carry system that comfortably hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail. The updated AirScape backpanel uses less material and glue, making it more breathable so you stay cool on hot days. The Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to go hands free when necessary. Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh water bottle pockets, a harness pocket, and top-lid storage provide all the organization you need.
The Pack has these Special Features:
- Seamless Lumbar to Hip Belt Wrap - Users can't feel seams that don't exist, so we left them out
- AirScape Back Panel made with precision cut, accordian spread, mesh covered foam ridges make comfortable contact surfaces
- BioStretch Shoulder Harness and Hip Belt – made of mesh covered, die-cut foam
- Slotted adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Top load access to main compartment
- Zippered mesh pocket in top lid
- Large front panel stretch mesh pocket
- Zippered pockets on the hip belt
- Stretch mesh pockets on the should harness / strap
- External hydration bladder sleeve
- Side stretch mesh water bottle pockets
- Lower Inside Out compression/carry straps
- "Stow on the Go" trekking pole attachment
- Aluminum peripheral frame effectively transfers load from harness to hipbelt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the backpanel to the frame
- Load Capacity - 25 - 40 lbs.
- Volume : 44 Liters
- Dimensions in Inches : 26.4H x 11.8W x 13D inches
- Weight : 2.436 lbs.
- Fabric: Main - 70D x 100D Nylon Mini Shadow Brick; Accent - 420HD Nylon Packcloth; Bottom - 420HD Nylon Packcloth