This vest may be embroidered with the OARS logo. Simply click "yes or no" in the selection list you see.
It may also be custom embroidered with virutally any text element you wish, up to 25 characters in length (your name, name of your trip, date of your trip, name of your special travel group, etc.). Simply click the Custom Embroidery Box you see and type your custom text into the form field that "pops". Please understand any item with custom embroidery is not returnable or refundable. Thank you for understanding.
The Pico Ultra Puff Vest offers superior lightweight insulation, is "eco-friendly" (made of at least 35% recycled content - using a minimum of 4 plastic bottles per jacket), and is guaranteed for life. A wonderful 4 season layer, useful on cool mornings and evenings, around a campfire, while boating, and in a moderate to stiff breeze. In fact, you'll come to appreciate it as your "take it everywhere" vest. It's the "Kissing Cousin" of the Nano Puff Vest at half the price!
You'll love this amazing feature - it compresses and packs into its right hand pocket sp you can easily take it everywhere with you! It's there for you whenever you need some extra warmth. Carry on!
It has these Special Features:
- Outer fabric made of 100% 20d Fine Denier Woven Polyester
- Insulated with Thermolite T3 EcoMade with a weight of 60 GSM (an eco-minded, polyester fill which uses at least 35% recycled fibers) - similar in performance and purpose to Nano Puff Vests
- Inside collar lined with soft and warm brushed fabric
- Packs into right-hand pocket for easy travel
- Zippered hand pockets keep items safe
- Lycra cuff binding and adjustable drawcord hem stop the cold
- Breathable and water resistant with soft hand and fee
Special Notes About This Vest:
The THERMOLITE® T3 EcoMade insulation contains a minimum of 35% recycled materials. It delivers outstanding warmth while being extremely lightweight. Combined with good compression and recovery, THERMOLITE® T3 EcoMade insulation sets a new milestone in terms of wearer comfort.
A high level of water resistance keeps outdoor enthusiasts dry and comfortable, even in demanding conditions. In addition, THERMOLITE® T3 EcoMade technology has outstanding wash durability, which translates into longer garment life and lower environmental impact through fewer replacements and less trash.